Saturday, November 23, 2019

7 Februart 2017 | Dapo Pata Kontena


7 Februart 2017 | Dapo Pata Kontena 

Kitchen By The Beach
(I Found Out That “Racun” Kill My Doubt)

Previously, Dapo Pata Uptown Kontena went viral on social media when it started operating. It’s located by the beach of Tok Jembal, overlooking a lagoon in the South China Sea. No wonder Dapo Pata or "kitchen by the beach" was gaining a public attention. Especially the cluster of eateries  were made of recycled shipping containers. So, we did not want to be missed out from the place of interest.  Yet I wonder what was the speciality it had to offer. This question aroused my curiosity. Then, soon enough we arrived around 7 p.m. Later we dropped by at a nearby  container. A unique menu suddenly caught my eyes, "mee racun special Batu Pahat". What the hell was going on. Well then, another curiosity stimulated my appetite. Anyway I might as well taste that "mee racun".  After all no harm done. Later I found out, that " racun" actually killed my doubt.  Might be it's just a commercial gimmick to lure customers.


Tok Jembal
A Unique Menu
Commercial Gimmick
Uptown Kontena
"Mee Beracun"
Map Of Dapo Pata















No comments:

Post a Comment