Monday, November 25, 2019

30 Ogos 2017 | Taman Klasik Rumbia Restaurant


Sour Grapes
(A Blessing In Disguise)

Finally we parked by the road side, just opposite Taman Klasik Rumbia Restaurant. Situated at Jalan Haji Jumani, Kg. Gicing Hulu, Sepang, Selangor. Popular with nasi lemak telor goyang for breakfast. Unfortunately nothing was left. In a bit frustration, however I had to accept whatever was available. Nothing gain if I were to get angry at something that didn't exist.  Might be we were a bit late. Instead we had another choice, so I ordered mee rebus special. Well, that's not a case of sour grapes because I didn't get it.  Anyway I had to accept that reality. To everything there was a reason. Sometimes there was a hidden blessing when the desire was not fulfilled. Might be it was a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment