Wednesday, December 11, 2019

14 September 2019 | Cik Ani Nasi Kerabu


Worth Proving
(Should Give A Thumbs Up)

We stopped by the road side. Just across Warung Cik Ani Kerabu. Situated at Traffic Light Bukit Payung, Jalan Kuala Berang. Feeling tempted by the rumour was the reason we dropped by. Well, somehow or other we had to prove this Bukit Payung's  icon culinary. So popular that it went viral in media. However once  tasted, I acknowledged it as one of top rankings. No wonder it became the local interest. Then I might as well  jot it down on my favourite list. By then, of all nasi kerabu I had tasted so far, this one was the best. Of course I should give a thumbs up for the satisfaction. Anyway it was really worth proving after all. Of all these things,  it’s not the taste but the pleasure. That's the blessing of the senses actually.


Icon Culinary
Went Viral
Top Ranking
Local Interest
Feeling Tempted
Map Of Nasi Kerabu

No comments:

Post a Comment